Terms & Conditions of Sale:
1. Gravity Circus School and Training reserves the right to refuse admission to the premises.
2. Bookings are made subject to Gravity Circus School and Training’s right to alter the programme or teaching staff as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
3. If the class, workshop, course or event has to be interrupted or abandoned, no money will be refunded.
4. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
5. Single, and multiple Class Carnets purchased are for the sole use of the purchaser and may not be transferred from the person for whom they are purchased to any other group or individual. Bookings are non transferable.
6. NO REFUNDS will be issued unless Gravity Circus School and Training must cancel a class or workshop at the last minute.
7. Classes are run on a drop-in basis to provide flexibility for both students and teachers, however Gravity Circus School and Training requests that everyone pre-book their classes to ensure a space in class. If you turn up without having booked into the class this is at your discretion. If you cannot gain entry into the class because it is full, Gravity Circus School and Training will not be held responsible.
8. Single, Multiple Class Carnets may be used for regular drop-in classes. They may not be used on workshops, private classes or courses.
Returns & Refunds
Terms and Conditions of Exchange/Refunds:
1. Where possible, Gravity Circus School and Training will exchange the purchase of a Class if the purchaser has a good reason for needing to switch Class and if the exchange is requested prior to the cancellations policy deadline.
2. All exchanges must be requested via email or in person.
3. All exchanges will be made to the original purchaser of the booking.
4. For refunds please refer to our cancellation policy wording. No refunds will be issued unless Gravity Circus School and Training must cancel a class or workshop at the last minute.
If you booked a class or a workshop you must give the appropriate notice according to the type of activity to avoid getting charged.
Unfortunately for cancellations made less than the appropriate amount of time (described in next paragraph) prior to a class or workshop you will get charged for the class/workshop.
Cancellation notice for a workshop is 7 days prior to workshop date.
Private class requires 48h notice for cancellation.
Training and regular classes require 72h notice for cancellation.
In the event of the cancellation of a class/workshop by Gravity, you will be able to transfer your credit to another activity or receive a full refund (at our discretion).
If an event’s date is changed, your payment will remain valid if you wish to attend the rescheduled event. If not, we will transfer your credit to another class or issue a refund at our discretion.
Unfortunately Gravity cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances (such as transport problems or illnesses and injuries) that lead to the participant being delayed or unable to attend the scheduled class or workshop. Missed sessions are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Gravity Circus School and Training may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/10/2014.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Gravity Circus School and Training
Place of registration: England & Wales
Registered office address: Unit 61, Cromwell Industrial Estate, Staffa Road, London E10 7QZ
Registered number: 07916390
Online Booking Payments
Gravity Circus School and Training accepts the following online payments